What happens if you do squats everyday? Squats are one of the best exercises you can do for your body. They will help to strengthen your legs, improve balance and boost circulation. Squats also burn calories which makes them an excellent way to lose weight and tone up!
There are a few ways that you can incorporate squats into your daily workout routine: add in a set of 10-20 squats at the end of each leg workout session or try doing 3 sets of 20 reps at least once a day. The key is to make sure that when you’re doing this exercise, it’s not just about going through the motions; make sure you’re engaging all muscles and don’t allow yourself to go too low or get sloppy with form.
Squats For Legs, Butt and Hips
Squats are one of the best exercises you can do to work out your legs, butt and hips. They also engage a lot of other muscles in your lower body including your core and back. Squats have been shown to make people stronger, faster, more flexible and even healthier overall!
To get started with squats all you need is a chair or bench for support in front of you. Place both hands on the seat or bench in front of you and place feet shoulder width apart about two steps away from it. Then bend both knees until they are at least 90 degrees so that thighs are just below parallel to the ground then push back up slowly without letting either knee go past toes as high as possible while keeping abs tight throughout the exercise.
What Happens If You Do Squats Everyday?
I did 100 squats every day for 30 days! Wanna take the challenge too? Then watch this video to see how to properly do each squat…and to see what happened!
Did my butt get bigger? Did my butt get smaller? Did I lose weight? Did I gain weight? How about my thighs? Quads? Hamstrings!? So many questions! But know that this challenge is about more than just booty building. It’s about staying accountable, sticking to your goals, and getting STRONGER.
Here are the amazing friends who allowed me to torture them through some of the fiercest squats ever!
- Day 1: Basic Squat
- Day 2: Narrow Squat with Iskra
- Day 3: Plie Squat with the Fitness Marshall
- Day 4: Releve Squat Pulse with Lindsey Stirling
- Day 5: Figure 4 Squat
- Day 6: Single Legged Squat with Laura Sykora
- Day 7: Split Squat with Gabby Bernstein
- Day 8: Single Releve Plie Squat with Anna Akana
- Day 9: Goblet Squat with Anna Victoria
- Day 10: Double Releve Plie Squat with Caitlin Turner
- Day 11: Lateral Squat with Rosanna Pansino
- Day 12: Bulgarian Squat
- Day 13: Chair Squat with Natalie jill
- Day 14: Jump Squats with Sydney Olson
- Day 15: Pretzel Squat
- Day 16: In N Out Squats with Drew Scott
- Day 17: Curtsy Squat with Jeanette Jenkins
- Day 18: Basic Squat Pulses with Remi Ashten
- Day 19: Narrow Squat Pulses with Sia Cooper
- Day 20: Plie Squat with Pulses with Rebecca Zamolo
- Day 21: Squat Step Backs
- Day 22: Split Squat Pulses with Megan Nicole
- Day 23: Single Legged Chair Squats
- Day 24: Push Peddler Squat with Jen Esquer
- Day 25: Galloping Wall Squat with Leroy Sanchez
- Day 26: Side Tap Squat
- Day 27: Staggered Squat with Zuzka Light
- Day 28: Squat Lunges
- Day 29: Kick Back Squat with Nikki Bella
- Day 30: Knee Get Up Squat
30 Day Squat Challenge
Are you in need of a routine to keep your body healthy and feeling great? The latest research suggests that just a few minutes of exercise each day can help increase your energy level, improve brain function, reduce stress, and even decrease the risk for obesity. It’s not hard to find time in the day for fitness!
If you’re looking for an easy workout regimen that will get you into shape from head-to-toe, give our squats challenge a try. This low impact routine is designed to make all parts of your body stronger with minimal effort so they’ll be ready to handle anything life throws at them!
Squats are one of the best exercises you can do to tone your butt and thighs. They’re also great for strengthening your core, building muscle in your lower body, and improving balance.
Share on Pinterest